Hi,

My name is *Ben *and I'm a Technical Recruiter with *Vectorsoft Inc.* Hope
you are doing great. Please find below job description and if this suits
your profile, please share your latest resume and contact details ASAP and
I'll get back to you shortly or I would really appreciate if you can give
me a call at *972-637-7900 ext. 205 <972-637-7900%20ext.%20205>* at your
earliest convenience.

*Please only submit resumes along with below details in order to proceed
further:*

1.      Full Name:

2.      Current Location:

3.      Relocation:

4.      Legal Status If H1B need Visa copy:

5.      Availability to start:

6.      Contact:

7.      Preferred timings to reach:

8.      Email:

9.      Skype ID for webcam interview:

Skill Matrix:

Skills

Years of experience

Last Used

PHP

Python

SOA

SaaS design / RESTful API integration

Agile

Linux

Senior Python developer

Location: NY, Houston, SFO (Any of these three location is fine) NY
preferred.

Duration: Long Term

· *Responsibilities:*

• Be part of the team that will architecture and build Hearst’s content
platform
• Participate in software design decisions
• Write expressive code that is efficient and extensible
• Be an active part of a larger internal open source community of
developers at Hearst
• Be ready to adapt and extend the architectural plan as new product goals
and technical challenges emerge in our agile, continuous development
environment

*Desired Skills and Experience Skills & Requirements*
• B.S. Computer Science or Internet Engineering
• At least 3 years in a role building distributed SOA software systems for
consumer-facing, preferably content-focused, web applications at large
scale
• Demonstrably robust experience with:
o SaaS design / RESTful API integration
o Building applications in scripting languages in PHP and Python.
o Understanding relational databases / data models
o Working in an Agile development team (Scrum highly desired)
o Linux
o AWS
o Performance tuning / caching strategies

*Thanks and Regards,*

*BenLee*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*Vectorsoft*

*Phone: **972-637-7900 ext. 205* <972-637-7900%20ext.%20205>* | Email: *
*b...@vectorsoft.com* <b...@vectorsoft.com>* | Website: **www.vectorsoft.com*
<http://www.vectorsoft.com/>

*Linkedin : *
*www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=414291322&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile*