Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168*

*Java Developer*

Phoenix AZ or Southfield MI or Basking Ridge NJ

6 month contract

Phone/Skype

Green Card or US Citizens.

*Skills:*

they need to have 1 + years Java 2+ years application development –
Datastage would be a plus – the need Pharma/Healthcare experience.

This position can be located in Phoenix AZ or Southfield MI or Basking
Ridge NJ.  The candidates need to be Green Card or US Citizens.

Positions in this function are predominantly involved in developing
business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software
applications. Primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging,
documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with
established specifications and business requirements to deliver business
value.

*Primary Responsibilities:*
Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team
environment
Providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks
Provide support and leadership in critical production support issue
resolution
Support the team for application availability, reliability and stability on
a 7 by 24 by 365 basis
Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and
recommend a corrective action plan
Work with team to achieve timely resolution of all production issues
meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements
Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high
quality standards
Work with business to prioritize production issue resolution
Work with the Service Manager in process improvement initiatives as
directed by the service
HealthCare knowledge highly desirable
Reviews the work of others
Develops innovative approaches
Sought out as expert
Serves as a leader/ mentor

*Required Qualifications:*
Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma/GED with 4+ years of equivalent
experience
1+ years of Java experience with PL-SQL, Oracle or Sybase experience
2+ years of experience gathering/documenting project
requirements/specifications with the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
2+ years of Applications Developer experience

*Preferred Qualifications:*
Experience with Data stage, WTX, VB.Net
Demonstrated experience within the healthcare insurance industry
Knowledge of claims systems a plus
Experience working in a virtual team environment
Experience working with ancillary “home-grown” systems and products
Experience with Source Control systems (like SVN), Testing tools (like ALM)

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.