Hi,

We have an Immediate opportunity as a “*ETL Consultant*” with one of our
direct client. If you are interested and available, send me your most
updated resumes in word format and convenient time for us to discuss the
same.

*Job Title: ETL Consultant *

*Location:* *Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 5 months*

The ETL Consultant specializes in the design and development of the ETL
environment, processes, programs, and scripts to acquire data from source
systems and apply the data to the tables in the database. This individual
must have the skills necessary to understand the overall data warehouse
architecture. The ETL Consultant designs and builds the ETL environment
with the specific toolset required by the client. The ETL Consultant may
also provide input to the database designer to optimize the data loading of
the physical database. The ETL Consultant may be the Lead Consultant on a
project.

*Desired Skills and Competencies:*

1.) Contractor must be knowledgeable Teradata ETL resource with solid UNIX
skills.

2.) The candidate would need to be very competent in Teradata loading
utilities as well as UNIX scripting development.
3.) Must also have TD SQL and Informatica skills.

4.) Should have 10-15 years of experience.

Best Regards,

*Rakesh Volugonda *

CES USA Inc.

PH: 630-230-5201 <callto:630-230-5201> EXT:7158

Email : rakesh.volugo...@cesltd.com || www.cesltd.com|
<http://www.cesltd.com%7C/>