Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Sr. Java Developer*

Madison, WI

12+ Months

*GC/USC ONLY*

Phone and Skype

*Candidates must have strong front end JavaScript, HTML, CSS skills.*

*First step in the process would be a Java Evaluation test.  *

The Senior Software Engineer is viewed as an expert in systems software
engineering. Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized
technical knowledge. Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or
ambiguous systems software engineering issues. Ensures that system
improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase
efficiency. Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements complex
operating systems components, software tools, and utilities. Makes complex
modifications to existing software to fit specialized needs and
configurations. Establishes and communicates common goal and direction for
team. Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less
experienced staff. Monitors project schedules and costs. Typically requires
six to ten years of related experience.

Targeting engineers that can help take their award winning products to the
next level of scalability and sustainability. Specifically, we are looking
for engineers who are passionate and truly care about software excellence;
strong advocates for best engineering practices and love learning new
skills; want to work across the entire technology stack (front-end and
server-side); love the idea of working in a real agile environment, in
which XP, Continuous Delivery and incremental feature delivery are concepts
fully embraced by upper management

-          8-10+ years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s Degree

-          Development and delivery experience with Java, JSP and Struts
and Spring

-          Development and delivery experience with JavaScript (or
client-side framework)

-          Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and SOLID concepts

-          Willingness to back up your code with automated tests, ideally
using TDD

-          Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding
prowess

-          Ability to work in a team-oriented, heavily collaborative
environment.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

[image: signature-logo (2)]

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

[image: http://www.sdhe.com/images/Photo_Gallery/E-Verify_Logo.jpg]

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.