Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Position* : QA Test Engineer

*Location* : Melville Long Island NY.

*MOI *: Phone & Skype

*Contract* : 6+ months (possibility of extension)

*Job Description ::*

Need 10+ years of experience

Need a QA Performance Test Engineer for a testing assignment.

For consideration, the candidate must have a 5+ years of proven experience
of conducting the performance testing of client-server/web applications.

Strong Familiarity with Client LoadRunner 9.5 is desired.

The ideal candidate must be --Highly proficient in creating LoadRunner
scripts, managing its execution, identify the core performance bottlenecks
and document the findings.

Handle multiple testing assignments at the same time

Able to demonstrate strong understanding of LoadRunner
capabilities/functions to meet the performance testing requirements of
projects awaiting launch

Sufficiently exposed to other functional test methodologies and tools such
as QTP/WinRunner

Able to effectively identify the potential performance issues in the
application (s)

Able to communicate and document the testing results/observations

Able to work in a fast paced environment under tremendous time constraints

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.