Dear Business Partner,

Greetings from *Vectorsoft LLC.,*

This is *Manasa* working with *Vectorsoft LLC**. *Handling Bench & Client
Acquisition. It is pleasure dealing with you and briefly introduces our
company.  *Vectorsoft LLC* is a leading Consulting and Staffing Company.

*We have 150+ Consultants on payroll.*

   -

   Business Analyst into Various Domains

   -

   Java/J2EE Developers

   -

   Programmers on various Programming Languages

   -

   Database Developers and Admins SQL, Oracle, DBA’s

*Other Technologies we Deal:* Informatica, Salesforce, Hadoop, OBIEE,
Tableau, Cognos, .Net, SAP,

I would highly appreciate if you can add me *man...@vectorsoft.com*
posted with your daily requirements.

Here you can go with some our consultant’s details for your projects.

*Technologies*

*Name*

*Exp*

*Location*