Hello Friends,

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing great.

Here are the requirements for the day. Please let me know your interest
along with your updated resume.

Share resumes to ne...@taditsolutions.com.

*Title: Coldfusion Developer.*

*Location: West Palm Beach, FL*

*Duration: 1+ year*

*Rate: DOE*

*Required Skills:*

coldfusion 10, jquery, extjs, fusebox, SVN

*Title: Citrix Administrator*

*Location: Marlborough, MA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: DOE*

*Required Skills:*

·         5+ years’ experience as Citrix Administrator is MUST.

·         MUST have experience with Citrix XenApp and Citrix XenDesktop.

·         2+ years’ experience with Citrix Access Gateway/Netscaler

--

Regards,

*V S Neena*

*Talent Acquisition Associate*

*TAD IT SOLUTIONS*

Suite 2155, 101 Hudson St Jersey City, NJ 07302

TEL: 201.443.9654 Alternate Number: 312.675.2186

Email: ne...@taditsolutions.com , www.TADITSOLUTIONS.COM

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with *"UNSUBSCRIBE"* in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.