Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format along with the below information.

Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact:
Email:
Legal Status:
Visa Validity:
last 4 digits SSN:
Skype ID:
Relocation:
Availability to start:
Availability for Webcam Interview:
Highest qualification with university name and Year of graduation:
DOB:
Time slots for Interview:

*Couple of References:*
Reference:1
Name :
Designation :
Email ID:
Contact :

Reference:2
Name :
Designation :
Email ID:
Contact :

*Matrix:*
Skill Years Of Exp
Overall Industry Exp
reporting systems

clinical data environment

Base, Stat, Macro, graph

relational database structure

Position: SAS Programmer

Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Duration: 12+ Months

*Experience and Required Skills:*
Requirements:
• MS. (BS) in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Life
Science or related discipline with 5 -7 years of programming experience
preferably in processing clinical trial data in the biotechnology,
pharmaceutical or health related industry. SAS Certification a plus.
• Experience in SAS programming, preferably in a clinical data environment.
• Exposure of relational database structure
• Understanding of reporting systems.
• Experience with implementing standardization methodology.
• Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written
communication skills in a global environment.
• Ability to support study requirements with challenging timelines under
direct supervision by the programming lead
• SAS, (Base, Stat, Macro, graph).

--
Thanks and Regards,
BenLee