Hi,
Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for
this need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
na...@visionisys.com

Role: ODI developer
Location: West summit, NJ
Duration:12+ months
Client: Cognizant Technology solutions(CTS)

Primary Skills  :• Good Experience in ODI Installation &
Administration Skills with very good knowledge of Web Logic
Administration/SQL-PLSQL coding

Secondary Skills:

Senior ETL developer with more than 5 years of experience & expertise
in ODI 11g/12c
Good Experience in ODI Installation & Administration Skills with very
good knowledge of WebLogic Administration/SQL-PLSQL coding
Hands on experience in most technologies, knowledge modules (KM) and
must possess strong SKM/JKM expertise
Hands on experience creating and deploying data manipulation web
services/CDC services in cloud
Deep familiarity with Data warehousing concepts and Data analysis
Experience with Data modeling, source to target mappings, use cases,
test plans and other technical design/development documentation
Translate business requirements into technical requirements and technical design
Facilitate technical sessions, with both internal and external
(client) teams and offshore co ordination
Troubleshoot ODI technical related issues with Oracle/internal team
Able to communicate status of technical deliverables and issues with
project leader and client stakeholders/ executives
Knowledge of Oracle Data Service Integrator (ODSI) / ETL Informatica
is good to have/added advantages

Thanks & Regards

Nadia
Visionisys Inc
Ph: 630-315-0807
Email : na...@visionisys.com  || www.visionisys.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused