Dear friends,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for *SAS Admin* at *NYC,
NY or Los Angeles, CA *with our client for a Long Term Contract role.
Please go through the brief description mentioned below and let me know if
you are available for this role.

Please revert back with the below requested information along with a latest
copy of your profile.
Full Legal Name (first, middle, last):
Contact Details:
Email ID:
Skype ID:
Work authorization and expiration date:
Current Physical Location (city/state):
Relocation:
Availability Date to Start:
Expected Rate:

*Position:SAS Admin*
*Location:NYC, NY or Los Angeles, CA*
*Duration:6+ months*

*Job description*
*Responsibilities:*
•             Ensure the overall health of the SAS Grid platform which uses
IBM’s General Parallel File System (GPFS) and includes:
o             Base SAS
o             Office Analytics
o             Enterprise Miner
o             Forecast Server
o             Visual Analytics
o             Access to ODBC, PCFF, Hadoop, Teradata and Oracle
•         Monitor the SAS servers for resource utilization and act on
incidents in coordination with internal NBCUniversal Infrastructure teams
•             Apply maintenance releases, upgrades and hot fixes as
required for all products in the platform in coordination with internal
client Infrastructure teams
•             Design solutions to reduce the operational and management
complexity of the platform
•             Design, implement, and maintain platform security
•             Monitor, log, and troubleshoot SAS servers and processes,
including error messages
•         Create and execute platform capacity and disaster recovery
planning working with NBCUniversal infrastructure teams
•             Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform
issues
•             Provide guidance and assistance to SAS developers on
operational and technical issues
•             Establish best practices and guidelines for usage of the SAS
platform

Thanks & Regards

Sam
SUN SOFT TECH