Dear friends,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for *Mongo DB
Administrator* at *Jersey City, NJ* with our client for a Long Term
Contract role. Please go through the brief description mentioned below and
let me know if you are available for this role.

Please revert back with the below requested information along with a latest
copy of your profile.
Full Legal Name (first, middle, last):
Contact Details:
Email ID:
Skype ID:
Work authorization and expiration date:
Current Physical Location (city/state):
Relocation:
Availability Date to Start:
Expected Rate:

*Position: Mongo DB Administrator*
*Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration: 6 Months+*
*Client: HCL / NBC*
*Rate: $55-$60*

*Basic Qualifications:*
- Bachelor’s Degree OR a minimum of 6+ years supporting DB infrastructure
running in a Linux and/or Unix environment.
- Experience with or knowledge of one or more technologies in MongoDB,
 MYSQL and other NoSQL databases.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience Specifically MongoDB which includes DB
builds.
- High Availability Setup, Scaling data using sharding,
- Deep knowledge in Performance tuning areas , Like Arch, HA, Data scaling.
- 3 + Years’ experience in setting up in on-prem MMS tools
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, implementing Disaster
Recovery solutions for MySQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, streamline processes and
prioritize.
- Excellent Documentation skills.

*Desirable Skills:*
- Expert skills in several of the following DB’s such as Oracle & Community
MySQL (myISAM & InnoDB), Maria DB, Mongo DB, Cassandra.
- Experience in working on AWS (RDS) is a definite plus.
- Hands on experience on either of the Automation tools –
Ansible/Salt/Chef/Puppet. Ansible hands on experience
- Public Cloud experience with any of the following: AWS, Azure,
terremark,vCloud, Rackspace VPC, etc.
- Enterprise level Application Integration experience on AWS/Azure is
highly preferred.
- Experience supporting high traffic B2C sites.
- Expert skills in several of the following DB’s such as Oracle & Community
MySQL (myISAM & InnoDB), Maria DB, Mongo DB, Cassandra.

E-mail is the best way to reach me.

Thanks & Regards

Syed Mohsin
Rekruiteasy