Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great!

We have an urgent requirement of Sharepoint Programmer-Developer position
at Miami, Florida. Kindly let me know if you are interested in the below
position ASAP.

*Job Title: Sharepoint Programmer-Developer*

*Location: Miami, Florida*

*Duration: 10 Months Contract*

*MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED*: This RFR is procure IT Consulting Service to
implement and expand an existing SharePoint 2013 environment throughout
WASD. This resource will augment an existing team and assist in rolling out
SharePoint.

Minimum technical requirements include: *Microsoft Certified SharePoint
2013*, knowledge of Window 10 and Office 2016. Nintex workflow highly
preferred.

*MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:*

* 5 years of developing and maintaining SharePoint 2010 to include at least
2 years of SharePoint 2013

* Effective oral and written communication is required.

Thanks & Regards

AVINASH SINGH

RadGov, Inc

6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200