Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format.

*Need H1B and passport copy before submission*

MS Business Intelligence Developer

Work Location: Redmond, WA

Duration:6+ Months

Job description –

Skill Set:

·         5-6 years of MSBI Experience

·         Ability to do Business Reporting documentation and preparing
Technical Design document

·         Experience in Data mining & analysis on the Source systems

·         Experience in Preparing Tabular design and SSAS components

·         Creating SSIS Packages to pull data from the Source.

·         Creating Test Scripts for automation of Unit testing.

·         Developing, Testing, deploying Power BI reports/Dashboards

Mandatory Skills-

·         SSIS, SSAS, Power BI

Good to Have Skills-

·         Should have had earlier exposure of working for Microsoft.

*Consultant Details:*

Full Name

Work Authorization

Contact Number

E-Mail

Best time to call: between

Skype ID:

LinkedIn

Location

Relocation

Rate on C2C

Education

Availability to start

Availability for interview (Please share 3 time slots)

*Skills Matrix:*

*Skills*

*Years  Used*

*Year last used*