Hi ,

We have an immediate opening for the below requirement and if you are
interested fill the below details and send it to me with your updated
resume ASAP.

*Role: Front End Java Developer*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: Long term*

 *** Need local Candidate for F2F ***

*Job Description:*

Basic Qualifications:

• Developing experience doing enhancements and updates.

• Thorough understanding of CSS/HTML/Javascript

• Experience with responsive layout and design, preferably with Bootstrap
framework.

• Experience with JavaScript as it pertains to enhancing web pages,
managing 3rd party scripts

• Strong visual design sense and appreciation for developing with a client
experience focus

• Demonstrated high achiever, ambitious, willing to learn and aiming to be
a rock star.

• Clear communicator, both written and oral, and able to work with
marketing teams effectively.

Preferred Qualifications:

• Experience in web-based applications in production environments

• Programming experience in JavaScript or other languages

• Some experience with an MVC framework like Angular, Backbone, and Ember
etc.

• Experience with social media interfaces and related analytical tools

*Regards,*

*Karthik*

*Enterprise Consulting Services, Inc*

*Phone: 732-882-7441*