Hi ,

We have an immediate opening for the below requirement and if you are
interested fill the below details and send it to me with your updated
resume ASAP.

*Role: Data Modeler*

*Location: West Chester, PA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

 *** Need local Candidate or Nearby ***

*Job Description:*

.             Expertise in data modeling - at the logical and

physical level, with a strong focus on OLTP.  Dimensional modeling
experience is a plus.

.             Understanding of normalization of entities and tables; ensure

use of proper constraints, naming standards, data types & lengths.

.             Transform logical data model to physical data model.

.             Generate DDL from physical data model for database

implementation.

.             Document data mapping - source to target.

.             Work closely with business analyst(s) and IT resources to

decipher business requirements and translate them to a logical data model.

.             Good communication skills - able to explain and walk through

design concepts to various resources (business, application development,

management)

.             Retail experience

Required Technologies: OLTP RDBMS, Data modeling tools (Erwin 9.5 and Model
Mart), Proficient with writing SQL, SQL Tools (AQT, SQL Navigator

*Regards,*

*Karthik*

*Enterprise Consulting Services, Inc*

*Phone: 732-882-7441*