Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below If you find yourself comfortable with the
requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back
to you I have an urgent opening on Business Analyst Position with my
client.

*Job Title:*      Business Analyst

*Location :*      Miami Spring, FL

*Duration* :     6 months

*VISA & PASSPORT COPY IS Mandatory*

*Job Description:*

·         We are looking for an expert in the media workflow space to help
us with selecting and implementing a whole suite of media workflow
solutions.

·         Participating in decision making around ideal solutions for Media
Asset Management, Title Management, Order Management, Rights Management and
Production Resource Management

·         Assist with implementation of the above systems by serving as
PM/Business Analyst as needed

·         Document systems, processes, workflows

·         Architect integration of media or similar workflow systems and
technologies

·         Required Qualifications/Requirements

·         B.S. degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or
other related discipline

·         5+ years of experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst

·         Desirable 2+ years Media/Entertainment Industry experience

·         Desired Qualifications/Requirements

·         Experience with Broadcast and Production technologies

·         Prior experience with MAM, Rights, Production systems

·         Software Architecture / Development background

*Key Skills/Strengths* :

·         Project Management & Business Analysis skills

·         Excellent communication skills… Listening, presenting,
facilitating… across functions + levels, both internal + external to NBCU

·         Subject Matter Expert /

·         Able to collaborate and work in a highly matrix-ed environment

Thanks & Regards

Stella Mathew

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1713

Email : stella_mat...@aesinc.us.com  || www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||