Hope doing great!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and if you find
yourself comfortable for the same then share your updated profile ASAP
Also, please recommend someone if suitable for the same kind of position.
You can also call me @
*Role :* Cisco Firewalls Security Engineer with VPN
*Location : *Englewood, CO
- Holding a minimum of 4 to 6 years of *Network Security* experience, the
candidate should have sufficient understanding and knowledge of Network &
Infrastructure Security of *CISCO* platforms (Cisco *Firewalls*, Palo Alto,
Juniper, IPS, and *VPN*).
- Primary Skill should be Cisco with Secondary as PA.
- Candidate should have enough knowledge and hands on experience on *Management
tools* - CSM & Cisco ACS.
- Candidate should possess migration level knowledge in firewall from one
product vendor to another(e.g Checkpoint to Cisco)
- Having Firewall operations / transition processes knowledge will be of an
- Having a knowledge on ITIL processes will be an advantage.
- Analyze data traffic patterns within network infrastructure, detecting
- Proactively identify symptoms and instabilities in a timely and accurate
manner to include performing analysis, capacity planning, and testing for
organizations network environment
- Make recommendations to management on enhancements to network that will
improve the quality and reliability of the networks performance. provide
recommendations of the most cost-effective solution to enhance their
- Should have firewall auditing skills for Rule base validation and port
restrictions with respect to compliance standards(PCI/HIPAA)
- Cisco Catalyst FWSM, Cisco ASA 55xx, PIX 506 / 515 / 525 / 535, Firewall
IOS, IPSec VPN (Cisco Secure Client, Cisco VPN 3000 Client, PIX-PIX,
Redundant tunnels), VPN Concentrator 3005 / 3015, ACS, TACACS+
- Should have completed at least one security certification. Holding a
CCSP/CISSP Certifications will be an advantage.
*Candidate should: - *Possess good communication and presentation skills.
* - *Provide technical implementation advices.
* - *Manage and Monitor the implementation progress;
* - *Suggest new improvements based on the findings & leanings;
* - *Capable of managing a small number of technical team.
* - *Have knowledge on ticketing tools and associated processes.
* - *Ready to work on 24 /7 environment and support.
*Deepak Kumar* | SYSMIND, LLC
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4004
Email: *dee...@sysmind.com <dee...@sysmind.com>*
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hrccpl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.