*Role*: Sr .Net Developer
*Location:* Brooklyn, NY
*In person interview must *
*Client: Sate of NY*
• Experience in architecting and designing complex and high performance /
scalable web applications
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
• Seven (7) years minimum overall professional application development
experience. Preference will be given to candidates with significant
experience in (a) working in a team environment on large applications;
(b) team leadership;
(c) can demonstrate their knowledge of objectoriented programming
• At least five (5) years with hands on experience working with .NET
Technologies. (C#, ASP.NET <http://asp.net>, WebForms, MVC, WCF, Entity
Framework 5.0 or greater)
such as JQuery and/or AngularJS;
• Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, creating data definitions,
SSIS packages and stored procedures.
• Experience working with SSL security certificates and data encryption
• MCSD or MCP or MCSE or MCITP: Web Applications and/or Database certified
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Management Studio,
Microsoft Reporting Services, Team Foundation Server, and Microsoft Vision.
Thanks & Regards,
Shiva K Dasari | Sr. Recruiter
*Dataformix Technologies Inc.,*
URL: www.dataformix.com | 1075 Easton Avenue, Tower 3 Sutie 1, Somerset, NJ
Office: 732-247-7890 X 210 |Fax: 732-247-0690
Email: sh...@dataformix.com | Gmail/Hangouts/Yahoo IM: shivarecruiter4 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hrccpl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.