*If H1B need the H1B and DL copy before submission.*
IBM BPM Administrator
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 6+ Months
• Experience with IBM Business Process Manager v7.5 and/or v8.5.
• Experience with Web/Application Servers (IIS IBM HTTP Server WAS Apache)
• Working knowledge of relevant network technologies (TCP/IP DNS SSH HTTP
FTP SSL PKI Firewall and DMZ concepts)
• Working knowledge of databases and database concepts (Oracle Microsoft
SQL Server DB2)
• Extensive knowledge of Browsers (IE Firefox Opera Chrome)
• Experience with Java and/or .NET technologies
• Under limited supervision support and engineering of the Key Bank
distributed web infrastructure
• Work with internal delivery teams to integrate applications into our
centralized security model
• Interface with vendors as well as other Key Enterprise Technology teams
to maintain and support the environment
• Administration of both prod and nonprod environments
• Project lead role on medium to large projects.
• Perform product evaluation, selection and integration responsibilities.
• Development and enforcement of technology standards, develop white papers
and deliver presentations to management.
• Provide 3rd level support for complex issues and problems.
• Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation requires
evaluation and judgment.
• Manage and design distributed platforms.
• Produce service levels consistent with current business needs and future
• Ensure the control, reliability, performance, and security of all
• Establish standards and guidelines.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. IT Recruiter
Pace Computer Solutions Inc. (An Inc. 500 Company)
*10500 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 310*
*Columbia, MD 21044*
*****Awarded 2009 , 2010 & 2011 Best of Columbia Award by the US Commerce
*Pace Computer Solutions, Inc. is a registered user of E-Verify*
The contents of this message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to
be and to remain confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then
destroy this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or
copy this message and/or any attachments and if you are not the intended
recipient, do not disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon
the information contained in this communication or any attachments.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hrccpl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.