*Please send your resumes at niranjan.ku...@vision3solutions.com
*This is Niranjan from Vision3solutions; hope you are doing well.*
*Please go through below description and reply with your resume, contact
details and current location, if you feel comfortable*
*Title: QA Engineer*
*Location: Newton MA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months Contract*
*Interview: Telephonic AND Face to Face Interview*
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Plan, develop and execute of manual/automation test cases/test
· Review business requirement, develop test strategy and document
test cases/test plans.
· Participate in testing both front office and back office
· Provide production support such as patch, RT & release validation
· Develop and maintain existing automation test suite
· The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter,
Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a
day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture
· Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science or engineering
· 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and/or Development
· Financial Services experience is prefer
· REST API Testing a must … preferably automated
· Cloud Testing Experience
· Strong SQL and Unix Skills
*Essential Skills / experience: *
· Must have strong SQL and Oracle database experience.
· Familiar with Linux and shell scripting
· Hands on experience with at least 1 scripting language (Ruby or
· Minimum of 1 year programming experience in Java.
· Familiar with Selenium.
· Experience with open source test tools or testing framework.
· Independent QA Engineer with analytical skills.
*Vision3 Solutions Inc*
*8155 Cavendish Place,Suwanee, GA 30024 Contact No: **(678) 554-4785*
* Email: niranjan.ku...@vision3solutions.com
* niruk5...@gmail.com <niruk5...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hrccpl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.