Dear Associates,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Kindly help with suitable profiles of your consultants who are good fit for
the below job.

Please send me across recent updated resume along with the contact details
of your consultants to vams...@svktechinc.com

*Role: Senior C++ Developer with Python and SQL*

*Work Location: Houston TX - F2F interview, Locals preferred.*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Note: Minimum 10 years’ experience needed. Locals preferred as there will
be a F2F interview.*

*Job Description:*

·         We are looking for a highly capable Sr. Developer contract
position in Houston.

·         Primary work would be focused on developing and supporting our
custom Trading and Risk Platform MTS.

·         Key duties for this role will be software
development/configuration for deal booking, scheduling, operations, and
risk management.

*Day to Day Duties: *

·         Implement software and environment solution to meet business
requirements

·         Design, build, test, and deploy high quality solutions in C++,
Python

·         Extend and enhance testing and deployment mechanisms for our
primary risk platform

·         Enable transition of existing systems to a cloud-ready
architecture

·         Leverage log and performance metrics to identify key bottle necks

·         Develop high quality, low maintenance software solutions for our
key trading and risk systems

·         Further the development and use of a custom
domain-specific-language for trading and risk reporting

*Experience Required: *

·         A strong Computer Science background

·         Understanding of data structures and Unix OS fundamentals

·         Proven capabilities with at least C++, Python, SQL queries

·         Ability to provide analysis on complex problems and present
findings in a cohesive and easy to understand manner

·         Ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively with
business and technical stakeholders

·         Team player willing to work on a variety of assignments to
support the Trading Group.

·         Experienced in software development processes.

·         Experienced in Energy Trading or Commodity Trading industries

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vamsheedhar*

*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc *

vams...@svktechinc.com

200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817

Tel: 609-904-0020  | Fax: +1 732-391-4243 | www.svktechinc.com

*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*