Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing good for the day.

This is *Santhosh Kumar Jilla* working as Business Development
Executive at *Pronix
Inc*. I need your assistance for getting the requirements, I want to work
with you and on your open contract requirements on daily basis. Please
share me with your Corp-to-Corp requirements to get you with the excellent
consultant resources for your Client’s and to work together to build a good
business relationship.

Kindly consider my request and add my email santh...@pronixinc.com  in to
your distribution mailing list and keep me posted with your C2C
requirements every day.

Technologies of consultants we do have is

*S. No*

*Name*

*Skills Set*

*Location*

*Exp*

*Relocation*

1

Rahul

AS 400

FL

10+ Years

Open

2

Venkat

GIS Architect

TX

11+ Years

Open

3

Narendra

Business Analyst

OH

7 Years

Open

4

Pamecha

Sr BA

CT

9+ Years

Open

5

Siri

Sr QA

NJ

9 Years

NJ

6

Sruthi

QA

NJ

7 Years

Open

7

Roy

Etl Tester

NJ

8 years

Open

8

Poornima

Java Developer

AZ

7 Years

AZ

9

Hari

Java Lead Developer

PA

9+ Years

Open

10

Jitendra

Java Lead Developer

PA

11 Years

Open

11

Bharadwaj

Java Developer

NJ

10  Years

Open

12

Rahul

Java Developer

AR

7 Years

Open

13

Sandeep

Jr Java developer

NJ

5 Years

 Open

14

Mounika

Java developer

NY

6 Years

Open

15

Srini

Sr Java Developer

CA

9+  Years

Open

16

Swetha

Informatica Developer

NJ

8 Years

NJ,NY

17

Lakshmi

Sr Dot net Developer

NC

8 Years

Open

18

Devesh

Sr Dot net Developer

NJ

8 Years

Open

19

Sharadha

IOS Developer

TX

8 Years

MN

19

Devi

People Soft

CA

8 years

CA

20

Ravi

Hadoop Developer

CA

7 Years

Open

21

Prathibha

UI Developer

NJ

7 Years

NJ

 Looking forward to work with you…

Thanks and Regards:

Santhosh Kumar Jilla [image: unnamed]
*ProNix Inc*
Ph: *732-947-4209*
Skype ID: jilla.santhosh.kumar

Gmail : santhoshjilla.benchsales  Yahoo IM: santhosh.jilla

Linked In : https://in.linkedin.com/pub/jilla-santhosh-kumar/a7/515/814

www.pronixinc.com* |* "E-Verify Employer"

*Referrals are always welcomed!​​*