Hope you are Doing Good
This is Bhavani From Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc..
Please take a look @ the Job description given and let me know if you are
interested reply with your most updated resume ..
*Job Title :* Network Engineer with data center
Job Location : El Segundo, CA
Duration : 6 months
• Good in Routing Protocols OSPF, BGP, & EIGRP and different
platform of Cisco routers ASR9k, CRS, 7600, 2900, 2800 etc.
• Good in WAN technologies
• Experienced in High end router and switches
• Experience with Palo Alto is a plus.
• Expert in Switching L2/L3 and different platforms of Cisco
switches including Nexus Platform 7k, 5k,2k, 9500.
• Expert is NX-OS upgrades, VDC, VPC/VPC+, VRF’s and Fabric Path
support and configuration is a must
• Good knowledge of Multicast & Firewall Cisco ASA 5500
• Expert with troubleshooting and hands-on for routing & switching
• Knowledgeable with installation and support of load balancer
technology i.e. F-5, Brocade.
• Knowledgeable with Security technologies i.e. Firewalls, VPN
configuration, Internet Proxy etc.
• Team player and inclined towards taking on new challenges and
have the ability to work with on multiple high priority projects at the
• Candidates with hands on with Large Datacenter experience will be
• Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills to interface with
customer and end users
• Ability to lead projects with minimal direction in a complex
• Bachelor's degree (Engineering, Computer Science)
• Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience on in networking
• Cisco certification highly preferred. CCNP in routing/switching
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Thanks and Regards,
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc
Email: bhavani_kal...@aesinc.us.com || http://www.aesinc.us.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hrccpl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.