*Greetings from Computech Corporation,*
Position Title : Hadoop Developer
Job Location : Salt Lake City, UT
Duration : 6 Months
Client : Teradata Corporation
Need GC AND US citizen
This position is for a developer who will be specializing in Big Data
(Hadoop/MapReduce) projects aligned to Americas PS (Professional Services)
organization supporting Americas’ clients and prospects. Development of
Hadoop/MapReduce applications will be a key competency for this position.
Training will be provided for candidates with the requisite skills.
This position requires in-depth knowledge of Big Data concepts and
specifically, development of MapReduce parallel processing applications.
The candidate will function in a customer environment and must possess the
skills and ability to communicate with various levels of management and
* Minimum Requirements:*
- Programming experience with MapReduce/HDFS/Pid/Hive/Hbase is desirable.
1 + years of experience in one or more of the following EAI concept tools:
- Messaging protocols such as TIBCO or MQ-Series.
- ETL tools: Informatica, DataStage, Attunity, AbInitio, Teradata
- TCP/IP Sockets based protocols and network programming.
Experience in one or more of the following Service Architecture Tools is
- J2EE, .net (networking, physical design, performance, programming).
- Application Servers: JBOSS, Weblogic, Websphere.
- Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat.
1 + years of applications development and architecture utilizing the
- Java, C, C++, C#, Perl, PHP, Python, UNIX shell, SQL, HTML, etc.
- Requirements based methodologies.
1 + years of experience in one or more of the following operating systems
- Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX, UNIX and MVS (two or more required).
- Data Bases: Teradata, DB2, PostGreSQL, MySQL, Oracle (one or more
Bachelor degree (minimum requirement) in one of the following:
- Computer Science.
Travel to Americas region (US, Canada & C&LA) & within local country, for
client and internal meetings and the ADC Centers outside the local country.
- Big Data/Hadoop implementation.
- Excellent verbal written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior consulting experience in the above areas preferred.
- Exposure of development experience in On-Site/Off-Shore engagement
- Flexibility in terms of location and work timings
Thanks and Regards,
100 W Kirby St
Phone: ( 313) 202-0929 <callto:313%29%20202-0929> Ext 51168
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hrccpl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.