Hi All,
My name is Naim Khan, I am Recruiter at e-Solutions Inc.
I am aggressively recruiting for a highly critical contract requirement
with my Client of NYC, NY and your resume seems to be an excellent fit.
Please go through the job description below and feel free to call me or
send me an email if interested to pursue with this position.

*Location:*

* NYC, NY Infrastructure Architect   *

*Type:: Fulltime *

*RESPONSIBILITIES:     P.S –* There will be a thorough background check
including last 7 years of employment & work authorization status. Stringent
check for any felony or misdemeanor.

*Job Description*

1.     Work with Architecture to create architecture/infrastructure
diagrams covering Load Balancers, proxies, reverse proxies, application
servers, databases, caches, queues, connectivity to trading systems (FIX
protocol etc).
2.     Work with Infrastructure teams to translate architecture blueprints
into detailed infrastructure definitions/templates that can be used to
build out the infrastructure stack using firm standard automation tools.
·         For tomcat – JVM sizes, connection pool settings, container
thread pool settings, etc.
·         For Gemfire – region sizes, cache sizes, replication settings,
TTL settings, etc.
·         For Load Balancers, proxies – configurations, resiliency
requirements, failover capabilities, etc.

3.     Track and manage delivery of these components to completion
 *Technical Skills*:

·         Proficient in multiple infrastructure disciplines and functions
·         Proficient in C/C++, Java, Javascript, Perl or Python, SQL
·         Extensive knowledge on kdb and Q language is a plus
·         Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade
software
·         Experience with source control management systems and continuous
integration/deployment environments
·         Experience with automated testing
·         Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban
and Scrum
·         Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
·         Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
·         Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and
service-oriented application development techniques and theories
·         Experience working across large infrastructure environments and
distributed across multiple data centers

Best Regards

Naim Khan| Technical Recruiter

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113

Ph: 408-819-2785| naim.k...@e-solutionsinc.com

www.e-solutionsinc.com
[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01D154BA.83C3C2F0]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/naim-khan-943765aa>
[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CE409A.098A8FA0]

cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.
Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

transmitted by this email.