Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

3 Sr. Tech Java Leads//Sr. hadoop Leads

*Location*: Basking Ridge, NJ

6-12+ Months Contract

Phone/Skype

*My understanding is that they are looking for 3 Senior Tech Java Leads
that have experience with the design and development of ETL data flows
using Hadoop and Spark*.

*The candidate must have Healthcare experience and must be a USC/ Green
card Holder or Green card EAD. *

This is a no interview position that we are exclusively working with the
client. The candidate will complete a webcam with us and if they are deemed
a fit than we will submit to the hiring manager. They do not need to be
local, but must be willing to come to Basking Ridge, NJ within one- two
weeks of hire. The client will not pay for relocation expenses.

Position for 3 Senior Tech Leads
•Provide hands-on leadership for the design and development of ETL data
flows using Hadoop and Spark ECO system components. Leading the develop of
large-scale, highspeed, and low-latency data solutions in the areas of
large scale data manipulation, long-term data storage, data warehousing,
low-latency retrieval systems, real-time reporting and analytics Data
applications - visualization, BI, dashboards, ad-hoc analytics
•Design & implement work flow jobs using Talend & Unix / Linux scripting to
perform ETL on Hadoop platform
•Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed
design
•Perform analysis of data sets and uncover insights
•Maintain security and data privacy
•Propose best practices/standards
•Work with the System Analyst and development manager on a day-to-day basis
•Work with other team members to accomplish key development tasks
•Work with service delivery (support) team on transition and stabilization
•Design and develop optimal solutions for the implementation, maintenance
and monitoring of all components of software
•Responsible for integrating all development with the architecture used
across the company
•Help shape and augment team's continuous delivery capabilities and utilize
DevOps best practices to improve delivery automation, collaboration, and
efficiency

*Qualifications:*
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the
qualifications listed in this posting.
Required Qualifications:
•4+ years Java experience
•1+ years Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, and/or Hadoop ECO system framework
experience

*Preferred Qualifications:*
•Team lead experience
•ETL development experience
•ETL data flows experience
•Apache Spark
•Talend experience
•Unix/Linux Scripting experience
•Shell Scripting experience
•Python experience
•HBase experience
•NoSQL experience
•Scala experience
•JSON experience
•REST experience
•Sqoop experience
•Flume experience
•Data warehouse implementation experience

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

*skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com>*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*