Hi ,

*ONLY LOCAL*

*NEED 100% MATCH, ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU CAN PROVIDE H1B COPIES*

Please find the Job description below.

*ID:* 4823

*Job ID:* 44501

*Location:* Salt Lake City, UT, United States

*Title:* .Net Developer HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap (local or public sector)

*Skill:* .Net Developer

*Length:* Long term

Required Skills

   - 8 years ASP.Net
   - MVC frameworks, Entity Framework
   - 3 years Identity Authentication, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, and
   SQL Server database systems
   - Either local or having public sector experience

Thank you!!

Sohail Khan

Technical Recruiter

MSys Inc.,

Direct  510-470-6122

(If you want to contact my supervisor about my performance (complaints or
compliments), please email to feedb...@msysinc.com)

140 Iowa Lane #201 Cary NC 27511

Corporate Phone Number 919 234 7581

www.msysinc.com