Hi All,
My Name is Madhusudan and I am from NLB Services.please share suitable
consultant for below Requirement.

*Title:- ** Ecom Cloud and Azure Engineer *

*Location:- **Deerfield, IL*

*Type of hire:CWR*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Good understanding of resources ( VM's, Application Gateway,
Traffic Manager, Storage, AD, NSG ) , IAAS and PAAS in Azure.

·         Ability to write ARM templates and Powershell scripts for
automation.

·         Understanding of Network, subnet, firewalls, DNS and
 working knowledge on Unix.

·         Docker, Chef, Jenkins and other devops skills are added advantage
but not must for Azure

--

Thanks & Regards,

Madhusudan

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

 *Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*

Phone: (904) 512-2679 | Fax: +1 (608) 646-8326

E-mail: madhusudan.ku...@nlbservices.com