Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Holmdel, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months with possible *

*US Citizens or GC only*

*Phone Skype but look for only near by candidates*

Our client is actively seeking a software developer with ability to
architect, design and perform hand-on development for complex technology
solutions. The candidate must also be a team player capable of delivering
system components to be integrated into overall application architecture.
This position requires a strong knowledge of Angular JS, java script,
JQuery, CSS, HTML, AJAX, EXT-JS, web services, SOAP, relational databases,
XML, XSLT, Core java, Spring, Hibernate and Struts. This position will be
responsible for code reviews, mentoring junior developers and working with
Architecture and Solution Engineer teams to ensure successful end to end
project solutions through the Software Development Lifecycle. Excellent
design, documentation, and interpersonal skills are required. The position
also requires interactions with the Business teams, QA, and other
development teams.

*Essential Job Functions*

·         Work with a team of talented and efficient developers for design,
development and testing of critical projects

·         Work on hand-on development for all projects

·         Architect and design complex software solutions

·         Contribute to the technology product roadmaps

·         Good Experience with Agile methodologies

·         Effectively interact with stakeholders

·         Strong problem solving skills with an aptitude for learning and
implementing emerging technologies

·         Good communication and presentation skills

·         Mentor junior team members and conduct knowledge sharing sessions

·         Provide excellent customer support

*Specific Requirements (Technical Knowledge, Software, Etc.)*

·         Skills Summary: Angular JS, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery/AJAX and
HTML/HTML5, EXT-JS, Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, Java
Mail, JAXB, Scripting languages (Perl), Shell Scripting, XML, XSD, XSLT

·         Databases: Any RDBMS - Oracle preferred, Database modeling and
querying design tools

·         Frameworks/API’s: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, IBATIS, Apache Axis

·         Middleware: Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, LDAP, Weblogic
Integration

·         Tools/Technologies: Eclipse, Netbeans, RAD, Enterprise Architect,
Visio, ANT, IVY, Maven, JUnit, Log4J, CVS, SVN, git

·         Operating Systems: Linux/UNIX, Red Hat 5, and Windows

*Name:*

*RATE *

*(1-10)*

*Years’ experience & small write up of experience. Tell me when, where and
why you are an expert.*

*Specific Requirements:                             *

Skills Summary: Angular JS, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery/AJAX and HTML/HTML5,
EXT-JS, Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, Java Mail, JAXB,
Scripting languages (Perl), Shell Scripting, XML, XSD, XSLT

Databases: Any RDBMS - Oracle preferred, Database modeling and querying
design tools

Frameworks/API’s: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, IBATIS, Apache Axis

Middleware: Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, LDAP, Weblogic Integration

Tools/Technologies: Eclipse, Netbeans, RAD, Enterprise Architect, Visio,
ANT, IVY, Maven, JUnit, Log4J, CVS, SVN, git

Operating Systems: Linux/UNIX, Red Hat 5, and Windows

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

*skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com>*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*