*Dear All,*

*Please find the below requirement and send me the suitable profiles.
Thanks!!*

*Please send me your profiles to rgu...@empyra.com <rgu...@empyra.com> *

*T**itle: QA Lead*

*Location: Downers Grove or Pittsburgh only*

*4+ Months*

*9+ years of experience*

*Responsibilities include:*
• Possess knowledge of current state operational/business processes for
real estate secured lending.
• Be able to identify upstream and downstream process impacts and across
other departments for potential process or system changes.
• Work with our business users to analyze, gather, and author business
requirements for new systems and changes to our existing applications.
• Multi-task and prioritize across a number of projects and initiatives,
and meet deadlines.
• Ability to author and execute test scripts, and ensure scripts include
business requirement traceability.
• Communicate with stakeholders and technology teams on moderately complex
process.
• Work collaboratively in a team environment.

*Top Skills*
• Real Estate Lending experience in one of the following areas: pricing,
underwriting, processing or closing.
• Ability to effectively collaborate to solve problems.
• Strong written and oral communication, analytical and documentation
skills.
• Ability to adapt to change (flexible)
• Drives for business results.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from
business service partners.
• Listen and interpret needs of diverse groups.
• Testing Experience.

Thank you,

Raj
Lead - IT Recruiter