Hello,

I saw your profile and it seems to be a good match for our client’s need.
Please go through the requirement and reply me back if you are interested.

*Job Title* Senior Consultant | SAP Functional | SAP SCM APO Work Location
& Address* Folsom CA 95630 Contract duration (in months)* 12*

*Need Passport number in case of H1B and EAD*

*Job Details:*
*Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) **
1. SAP SCM DP
2. Communication
3. Functional knowledge

*Detailed Job Description:*
System Analyst partnering with Intel Business and IT teams to deliver
innovative solutions in supply chain management. Responsibilities include
working with business partners to understand the business needs in demand
planning capabilities, analyze the gaps with current systems and processes,
work with developers to design build deploy solutions to address the needs.
Should be proficient in SAP SCM, integration to SAP ECC, and have good
knowledge of SAP HANA tools HANA SQL Script, HANA Modeling,

*Desired years of experience*:*
Above 5 years

*Education/ Certifications (Required):*
MBA

*Top 3 responsibilities* you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and
execute*:
1. Understand business requirements
2. Take bottomline responsibiltity
3. Work independently