Hello,

I saw your profile and it seems to be a good match for our client’s need.
Please go through the requirement and reply me back if you are interested.

*Job Title* Technology Lead | Development Methodology | Scrum*

* Work Location & Address* San Jose CA 95134 Contract duration (in months)*
6 *

*Need Passport number in case of H1B and EAD*

*Job Details:*

*Must Have Skills*
1. Experience playing the Scrum Master role
2. J2EE
3. Oracle PLSQL

*Detailed Job Description:*
Atleast 10 years IT expAtleast 5 years hands on experience in J2EE ,
frameworks, Web services skills and Oracle PLSQLShould be certified Scrum
Master and a tleast 5 years as a Scrum Master Experience playing the Scrum
Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was
diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theoryGood skills and
knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness,
conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment.

*Desired years of experience*:*
Above 5 years

*Education/ Certifications (Required):*
BE BTech

*Top 3 responsibilities* you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and
execute*:
1. hands on experience in J2EE , frameworks, Web services skills and Oracle
PLSQL
2. Should be certified Scrum Master
3. Architecture and Design experience

*Thanks & Regards,*