*Position             .NET Frontend/Backend Developers(Fulltime)*

*Location            Dallas,TX(Locals Only)*

*Duration           Fulltime*

Client is looking for Software Developers to help build and maintain
applications that handle millions of transactions in our 1000+ stores
nationwide. This person must be a highly motivated self-starter that excels
in a collaborative environment. At Client, we develop our own software and
our Software Developers are essential to the company’s success.

*1.Front end Developer*

I have a full time MVC Developer role, this person will sit on our front
end team.

They will be assessed on their front end skills so please make sure they
are adept at C# ASP.Net as well as front end technologies.

                eCommerce Team-1 FTE Developer

                Looking for a strong MVC Developer that will be on the
front end team but will handle full stack projects.

               Must have experience with MVC 4/5 development(this is key)
as well as intermediate to advance with writing JavaScript, jQuery, HTML5.

*2.Back end Developer*

                We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Software Developer
on our e-commerce team.

                This group is doing work on our web and intranet
applications.

                We’re looking for a strong C# ASP.Net developer experienced
in backend development.

                This person must be a very effective communicator and work
with a collaborative team in an Agile environment.

Below is a general description of our environment but please focus on
finding a Senior Developer currently doing development in C# ASP.Net and
using WCF or Web API. MVC is definitely a plus but not a hard requirement.

*Requirements*

•        Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or
related field of study) or equivalent work experience plus 3 years of
software development experience using the .NET Framework

•        Frameworks: .NET 3.5 and later, MVC a plus

•        Programming Languages: C#, T-SQL

•        Database Platforms: SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, DB2 for iSeries a
plus

•        Experience designing and/or developing web services using WCF or
Web API

•        Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and
time management skills

•        Familiar with Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)

•        Experience dealing with legacy applications and transitioning
legacy systems to current architecture standards a plus

*We appreciate your prompt return response along with your most updated
resume and the best tel no To reach out to you.  Strictly avoid double
submissions please.  *

*Any questions, please call me direct:972-756-1212 ext. 133
<972-756-1212%20ext.%20133>.  Email is the best way to contact:
varapra...@intellisofttech.com <varapra...@intellisofttech.com>. *

*Regards,*

*Vara*

*IntelliSoft Technologies, Inc*
*1320 Greenway Drive STE 460*

*Irving, TX 75038*

*Ph. (972) 756-1212 x Ext-133*

*varapra...@intellisofttech.com <varapra...@intellisofttech.com>*

*http://www.intellisofttech.com* <http://www.intellisofttech.com/>

[image: Logo]

--

*Confidentiality & Disclaimer: The information contained in this electronic
message along with any attachments is private and confidential and is