Hi,

We have the following position. Please reply me with your updated resume
with contact details if you are interested in applying for this position.

*Job title*              :  .Net developer with *Angular JS*

*Job Location*     :  Minneapolis, MN & Indianapolis, IN & Waltham, MA &
Alpharetta, GA & Cleveland, OH

*Duration       *     :  6+ Months

*Job description* :

·         .Net developer with strong AngularJS

·         Expert -> Angular JS, C#.NET, REST Web API, HTML5, CSS3,
JavaScript

·         Moderate -> xUnit, SQL, Oracle, Agile, Entity Framework

·         Entry -> TFS, Angular Material Design, Jasmine Unit test,
Bootstrap, OAuth 2.0

Thanks & Regards

Stella Mathew

Insoursys Inc