*Share Resumes to timothy_n...@aesinc.us.com <timothy_n...@aesinc.us.com>*

Hi Professional,

We are having a very urgent requirement for *Java Developer with AngularJS *at
*Herndon, Mc Lean, Reston, VA.*

Can you please reply with your updated resume along with the contact
details.

*Role               : Java Developer*

*Location       : Herndon, Mc Lean, Reston, VA*

*Let me know Today available time for Online Test with Hexaware.*

10 years Java candidates Must

Unix and Perl Must

C++  (Nice to Have)

Deployment experience is a must

Any SQL Server is fine

*Specialized knowledge & skills:*

•         10 years of Java/J2EE development experience with at least 7 yrs
in UNIX environment OR 10 years of VB/.Net development experience.

•         3+ years of UNIX shell scripting, PERL experience

•         3+ years of C/C++ development experience

•         5+ years of WebLogic application development with hands-on
deployment experience.

•         Experience with Apache and Tomcat

•         At least 2 years of experience with UDB, Sybase, SQL Server or
Oracle

•         3-5 years developing and upgrading complex, enterprise-level web
applications on the Oracle SOA Suite platform and integrating them with
Oracle BPEL ,BPM,OSB

•         Experience in application support for database and middleware
upgrades and migrations preferred

Experience in complete software development lifecycle.

•         Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of
SQL, Stored Procedures, XQuery and XML Query.

•         Ability to learn and adopt various technologies (including
Commercial-of-the-Shelf products.

•         Must have good problem solving skills, attention to detail and
strong interpersonal skills.

•         Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues;
convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation.

•         Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal

•         Hands-on experience with GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, and TeamForge

•         Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages
like ANT, Maven, Shell script, ClearCase

•         Experience with Docker is a plus

*Note: Submission must carry Visa, DL copy, passport number or I94 and
linked In account with professional references.*