In preparation for the last release of the 8.5 series.  I have pushed a major
cleanup of the param table.
Please be VERY careful merging changes from the stable branch or any work
branch older than 4pm today into master.
The schema for param entries in param_info.in has changed.

There is now a  banner comment at the top of param_info.in describing the
schema.

In particular:
   friendly_name is out,   description is in.  please do NOT set the
description to the knob name without underscores.
   reconfig is out,  restart is in.   all knobs are assumed to reload on
reconfig, knobs that won't need to be marked as restart=true.
   usage is a new entry that can be used to expand on the description,
providing guidance about why you might want to set the knob.

A future version of condor_config val (coming early in 8.7 I hope) will be able
to display the description, range, usage and restart values for a knob.

-tj