According to Foskett Roger:
> Hi, according to this post, http://www.htdig.org/mail/1998/12/0169.html
>
> using ./configure --host=POSIX.2 sorts out a compile problem I am having on
> HPUX11.
>
> However, configure complains that 'POSIX.2' is invalid when used.  Can
> anyone please tell me what options can be specified for '--host' as I have
> been unable to find anything explaining it

Nor have I.  I'm not a configure expert, but as far as I can tell, the
--host option doesn't seem to do a whole lot.  If you're experiencing the
same sort of errors as in the message above, I'd suggest trying to set
the CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS environment variables before calling ./configure,
to tell the compiler or preprocessor where to find the files it needs.
See http://www.htdig.org/mail/2000/09/0206.html

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>