Hello,

I am using version htdig-3.1.5. I have already ran rundig once on my site successfully as a test, I am now trying to re-index the site because of updates to the site and other configuration changes made to the htdig.conf file. However when I run htdig, " ./htdig -c /my/conf/file/path/ -i -s -u username:password -v" It starts indexing the htdig.org site. In the htdig.conf file I am pointing to my start.url which contains 20 urls to use, none are htdig.org. Is there anywhere else besides the htdig.conf I can look to see why htdig (rundig is also looking at htdig.org) is indexing htdig.org and not using my start.url file. Any advise is appreciated.

Thank you,
Tracey