At 7:13 PM -0500 1/15/01, Ronald Edward Petty wrote:
>I found these articles on the problem but not sure if this is correct or
>is there some other way to fix this

Obviously the GCC website is a good reference and you are unlikely to
find better advice elsewhere. I can say that the code does compile on
Solaris, so I would normally think it's some sort of compiler error,
though most of these are usually picked up by the configure script.

>I did   as -version and it is gnu... so um what is wrong ... any ideas?

No, but someone on the gcc mailing list might have some.

--
-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online