Corruption would be my first guess too.  If it's not that, there could be
something funky happening because of the URL rewriting.  I've seen this
happen when you merge two databases together with incompatible settings
of url_part_aliases, but not strictly in htsearch.  Is htsearch's config
file the only one where you set url_part_aliases?  Does the problem go
away if you take that definition out?

According to Reich, Stefan:

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>