Hi All, Seb,

I really think that having different password does not matter as long as their both valid.

There are 2 correct password, admin and 123. If they are both working in a browser shouldn't both work in httpclient? I mean you don't really need to run the browser and httpclient simultaneously to make the httpclient work right?

Regards and Tia!
Richard

sebb wrote:
Per your other post; I suspect it is the different passwords, since:

length("admin") - length("123")   ==   31 - 29

You could use something like Wireshark to capture the HTTP protocol
exchanges and compare them.