Yes

 С Уважением,
Валентин Попов





30.10.2009, в 18:39, arpita dhundia написал(а):

Ok. Is "smallbusiness.local" the domain under which the user is being authenticated?

Regards,
Arpita

--- On Fri, 30/10/09, Valentin Popov <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Valentin Popov <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NTLM authentication using JCIFS with HttpClient 3.1
To: "HttpClient User Discussion" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 8:47 PM

I use it like

Credentials creds = new NTCredentials("Administrator", "test", "192.168.1.2", "smallbusiness.local");



Regards
Valentin




30.10.2009, в 18:12, arpita dhundia написал(а):

Thanks for your reply Valentin.

I have already tried this basic implementation and it returns "Failure authenticating with NTLM <any realm>@62.92.72.125:80" to me. I dont understand why does it have any realm in it, while I am explicitly passing the domain to auntheticate in (for NTLM the authentication domain is treated as Realm, right?)

I tried using jcifs with httpclient 4.0 and it works, but I need to use the commons API for some other purpose hence now I am trying to use JCIFS with commons HTTPClient API.


Regards,
Arpita



Happiness is the result of being

too busy to be unhappy....!!!

Best Wishes

Arpita

--- On Fri, 30/10/09, Valentin Popov <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Valentin Popov <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NTLM authentication using JCIFS with HttpClient 3.1
To: "HttpClient User Discussion" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 7:19 PM

private HttpClient newClient(String uri, int hostConnectionNumber) throws HttpException, IOException{

Protocol.registerProtocol("https", new Protocol ("https", (ProtocolSocketFactory) new EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory (), 443));


             HostConfiguration hostConfig = new HostConfiguration();
             hostConfig.setHost(uri);

HttpConnectionManager connectionManager = new MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager(); HttpConnectionManagerParams params = new HttpConnectionManagerParams();
             int maxHostConnections = hostConnectionNumber;
params.setMaxConnectionsPerHost(hostConfig, maxHostConnections);
             connectionManager.setParams(params);

             HttpClient client = new HttpClient(connectionManager);
client.getHostConfiguration().setHost ("smallbusiness.local", 80, "http"); client.getParams().setCookiePolicy (CookiePolicy.BROWSER_COMPATIBILITY);
             client.setHostConfiguration(hostConfig);
Credentials creds = new NTCredentials (ExchangeStubbingWD.adminName, ExchangeStubbingWD.adminPassword, ExchangeStubbingWD.serverIP, ExchangeStubbingWD.domainName);
             client.getState().setCredentials(AuthScope.ANY, creds);

             return client;

         }

Regards
Valentin





30.10.2009, в 16:47, arpita dhundia написал(а):


Hello people,

I am running into an issue using NTLM authentication with commons HttpClient 3.1. I have tried using JCIFS lib with HttpClient 4.0 for ntlm authentication and its works well. But now I am trying to use JCIFS with commons HttpClient 3.1 API.. Any idea how can I do that?

Thanks,
Arpita



       Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here. http://in.yahoo.com/trynew




      Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here. http://in.yahoo.com/trynew




Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to