Issue has been resolved now, my jre folder have missing sunmscapi.dll, so I have re download jre from sun site..
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:13 PM, sebb <[email protected]> wrote: > On 04/11/2009, Jawahar Nayak <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> I am not getting any statuscode. I am getting the following error... > > You wrote: > > "But I did not get any response. And no any exception is thrown." > > which is why I responded as I did. > >> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) >> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) >> at com.simontuffs.onejar.Boot.run(Boot.java:306) >> at com.simontuffs.onejar.Boot.main(Boot.java:159) >> Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no sunmscapi in java.library.path > > This is nothing to do with HttpClient. > > It is either a problem in the Java installation, or a problem in the > "com.simontuffs.onejar" software. > >> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source) >> at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source) >> at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source) >> at sun.security.mscapi.SunMSCAPI$1.run(SunMSCAPI.java:34) >> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) >> at sun.security.mscapi.SunMSCAPI.<clinit>(SunMSCAPI.java:32) >> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native >> Method) >> >> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown >> Source) >> >> at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown >> Sou >> rce) >> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) >> at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source) >> at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) >> at sun.security.jca.ProviderConfig$3.run(Unknown Source) >> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) >> at sun.security.jca.ProviderConfig.doLoadProvider(Unknown Source) >> at sun.security.jca.ProviderConfig.getProvider(Unknown Source) >> at sun.security.jca.ProviderList.getProvider(Unknown Source) >> at sun.security.jca.ProviderList$ServiceList.tryGet(Unknown Source) >> at sun.security.jca.ProviderList$ServiceList.access$200(Unknown >> Source) >> at sun.security.jca.ProviderList$ServiceList$1.hasNext(Unknown >> Source) >> at java.security.Signature.getInstance(Unknown Source) >> at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.JsseJce.getSignature(Unknown Source) >> at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.JsseJce.isEcAvailable(Unknown >> Source) >> at >> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.CipherSuite$KeyExchange.isAvailable(Unkn >> own Source) >> at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.CipherSuite.isAvailable(Unknown >> Source) >> at >> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.CipherSuiteList.buildAvailableCache(Unkn >> own Source) >> at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.CipherSuiteList.getDefault(Unknown >> Sourc >> e) >> at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.init(Unknown Source) >> at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.<init>(Unknown Source) >> at >> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketFactoryImpl.createSocket(Unknow >> n Source) >> at >> org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.SSLProtocolSocketFactory.creat >> eSocket(SSLProtocolSocketFactory.java:82) >> at >> org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.SSLProtocolSocketFactory.creat >> eSocket(SSLProtocolSocketFactory.java:127) >> at >> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java >> :707) >> at >> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(Htt >> pMethodDirector.java:387) >> at >> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMe >> thodDirector.java:171) >> at >> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.jav >> a:397) >> at >> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.jav >> a:346) >> >> >> >> sebb-2-2 wrote: >> > >> > On 03/11/2009, Jawahar Nayak <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> >> >> Hi, >> >> >> >> I am using the httpclient 3.1. I sent a http request, in response it >> >> should return with a status code and with some response. But I did not >> >> get >> >> any response. And no any exception is thrown. >> >> >> >> >> >> boolean flag=false; >> >> try{ >> >> statusCode = httpClient.executeMethod(secureHostConfig, >> >> method); >> >> System.out.println("Status code: " +statusCode); >> >> if(statusCode==200){ flag=true; >> >> } >> >> >> >> }catch(Exception e){ >> >> System.out.println("Error while sending http request"); >> >> }finally{ >> >> if(!flag){ >> >> System.out.println("Operation Failed"); >> >> } >> >> } >> >> >> >> I am always getting "Operation Failed" but I don't see "Error while >> >> sending >> >> http request". >> >> What could be the cause for this problem and how I can resolve it ? >> > >> > I think you have misunderstood how HTTP requests work. Exceptions are >> > normally only thrown if there is a low-level communication error, >> > otherwise the Status Code is set, e.g. to "404" if the page does not >> > exist. >> > >> > What is the value of the status code? >> > >> >> Thanks >> >> >> >> >> >> -- >> >> View this message in context: >> >> >> http://old.nabble.com/An-Issue-while-send-a-request-tp26160038p26160038.html >> >> Sent from the HttpClient-User mailing list archive at Nabble.com. >> >> >> >> >> >> --------------------------------------------------------------------- >> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] >> >> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] >> >> >> >> >> > >> > --------------------------------------------------------------------- >> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] >> > For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] >> > >> > >> > >> >> >> -- >> View this message in context: >> http://old.nabble.com/An-Issue-while-sending-http-request-tp26160038p26190841.html >> >> Sent from the HttpClient-User mailing list archive at Nabble.com. >> >> >> --------------------------------------------------------------------- >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] >> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] >> >> > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] > For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
