De: thc...@gmail.com [mailto:thc...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013 19:40
Para: HttpClient User Discussion
Asunto: Re: SSL connection

Hi.

> That's why I though this was something related to Http pool, as if the
> connections were not expired. But if you say that you don't print these
> messages, then I am a bit lost (because tomcat guys also say that they don't
> print these messages, and me neither).

Those messages looks a lot like JSSE debugging messages [1]. Do you know if the
System property "javax.net.debug" [2] is activated?

[1]
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/security/jsse/ReadDebug.html
[2]
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html#Debug