Hello,

I’ve just installed HC4.4.1 and some methods related to ssl are deprecated.
Concretely this piece of code:

   SSLContext sslContext = SSLContexts.custom().useTLS().build();

   sslContext.init(keyManagers, null, null);

   return (new SSLConnectionSocketFactory(sslContext,
SSLConnectionSocketFactory.STRICT_HOSTNAME_VERIFIER));

But taking a look at the HC4.4. documentation, section 2.7.3., I still see
this way of building a SSLContext.

Which methods should I use now? Maybe the SSLContexts.createSystemDefault()?
Does this method create a SSLContext with TLS like the previous one? And how
can I create a SSLConnectionFactory with strict hostname verifier?

Furthermore, the following method is also deprecated:

  this.rc = RequestConfig.custom().setAuthenticationEnabled(false).

setConnectionRequestTimeout(1).

setConnectTimeout(this.connectionTimeout).

setSocketTimeout(this.responseTimeout).

setExpectContinueEnabled(false).

setStaleConnectionCheckEnabled(false).

                                                setRedirectsEnabled(false).

                                                        build();

I know that stale checking has been improved in this version, but how can I
use it?

Thanks,

Joan.