I'm running into a strange problem using async http components. I have a
site that i'm using GET to pull information back from on a fairly regular
basis - maybe a query every minute or so.

After about 8 hours - the site starts sending back its homepage instead of
the information i'm requesting the URL. The only way to fix it is to
restart the application i'm running - which makes no sense.

I'm kind of at a loss on how to debug this one because it takes so long for
the problem to show up, and that its fixed by restarting the application.
this would suggest its something down in the guts of async http components
- but i've no idea where.

Any suggestions ?

--
Graeme Wallace