Am 2015-11-20 um 20:14 schrieb Marc Boorshtein:
Thanks Michael.  I haven't tried this code with AD but with FreeIPA Java is
looking for the flags on the TGS-REP to be the same as in the TGS-REQ
(which seems wrong to me since its only checking this on the s4u response,
not a generic TGS-REQ I'm guessing this is a bug in Java's
implementation).  I'm working with the ApacheDS Kerby project to build S4U
into their client API so hopefully I'll get that working shortly.

Did the service pricipal properly issue a TGS-REQ with PA-FOR-USER [1]?

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc246089.aspx

I woud seriously recommend to set up a VM network with most recent MIT Kerberos and make it work. If it does work, start from here. Otherwise it can be very hard to tackle down the root cause of the incomplete requests.

You might also contact security-dev@openjdk. Weijun Wang is one of the devs I already had contact with.

Michael