Hello,

I’m setting the socket timeout on my requests as follows:
requestBuilder.setConfig(RequestConfig.copy(this.objHttp.getRequestConfig())
.setSocketTimeout(responseTimeoutToSet).build());

I have double checked that the variable ‘responseTimeoutToSet’ has the right
value. So if I set up a socket timeout of 1000ms or 2000ms or 3000ms, it
works fine. But if I set up a socket timeout of 1200ms, the exception is
thrown after 2000ms. And if I set up a socket timeout of 2400ms, the
exception is thrown after 3000ms.

Is this right behaviour with the async client? The blocking client respects
strictly the socket timeout, but the async seems to skip from 1 to 2 to 3
seconds …

Thanks,

Joan.