Murat,

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 12:58 PM, Murat Balkan <mrbal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Bindul,
> Thanks for the answer.
> I was thinking that using a shared connection manager will increase the
> performance. What will be the implications of reusing the same
> BasicHttpClientConnectionManager instance?

If you see the documentation for the BasicHttpClientConnectionManager
[1], you will see that it only maintains one active connection. If you
share the the instance, your requests will be waiting for the
connection to be available and that will be your bottleneck.

I would also recommend reading the connection management section of
the Http Client documentation [2]

- Bindul

[1]
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/httpclient/apidocs/org/apache/http/impl/conn/BasicHttpClientConnectionManager.html