Hi,

The Javadoc for Future.get() states:

        V get() throws InterruptedException, ExecutionException,
TimeoutException

        Waits if necessary for the computation to complete, and then retrieves
its result.

        Returns:
                the computed result
        Throws:
                CancellationException - if the computation was cancelled
                ExecutionException - if the computation threw an exception
                InterruptedException - if the current thread was interrupted
while waiting

But when I look at the implementation of the get method in
org.apache.http.concurrent.BasicFuture it doesn't throw a CancellationException
which seems wrong to me. Sure I can call isCancelled() after get() returns but
I shouldn't need to.

Regards,

Rob Griffin
Software Analyst, Spotlight Enterprise